Tuesday 16 August 2016

Love and Marriage

Good Morning Everyone 
it is a beautiful day here in Sunny Beith as my mum says 
a good drying day (I have never ever claimed that lol)
Mum is washing obsessed as soon as their is a bit of sun she finds washing.

I have been working on a project for my parents Ruby Wedding Anniversary
because I have been poorly I didnt have the energy to be honest to sit at the craft desk for any length of time, but yesterday I felt pretty ok and wanted to get cracking with it, I will post some preview pics but wont show the full project till tomorrow x 

The base of my canvas the paper is from First Edition called J'Adore
I am not sure if this line is now retired I have hoarded it for a long time
but Im sure a look on amazon or ebay you will find some somewhere x 


I then covered some small wooden hearts with Artiste Acrylic Paint - Dark Red 
just a quick coat, then gave it 2 coats of Sizzling Red Glamour Dust Paint
I then stuck on two Diamantes and then covered the whole thing with glossy accents


The Wooden Words came from The Crafting Insomniac AKA Anita Blake 
they are just beautiful and they fitted this theme perfectly, I painted the words with the same paints only I didnt finish them with glossy accents

I cannot wait to see their face when they receive it, I have kept things very subtle, no 40 on it, so it can be kept up for years to come, no ruby anniversary but the colours obviously say that and I have added 3 lovehearts ( like the one above) a large one signifies me the eldest child and I have 2 diamantes to symbolise my two kids, my sister has a slightly smaller heart being the middle child and has one diamante for her daughter, and lastly my brothers is the one above he has the smallest heart as he is the youngest and has two diamantes for his 2 kids but there are no names just nice accents.
So I will likely need to explain those to them Dad if given time would work it out mum I doubt it lol x 

Today is also the last day of the school holidays (Thank goodness)
So Jayden is almost ready for going back to school, Ian just needs to pick up some underwear and gym shoes from Asda tonight and he is done.
I will be so glad to get him back in to a routine.

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely crafty Day 

Love and Hugs Always Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment