Wednesday 21 September 2016

Stampin Up

I cannot believe how addictive stampin up products can be, I started out thinking oh they are just over priced stamp sets!!! now..... oh my gosh, I cannot imagine having had stamped without them.
I have bought a fair few over the past few weeks and also have earmarked some more in the catalogue that I NEED not want haha.
But today I got my 2nd delivery this week of stuff, 2 halloween papers from the clearance rack. The line was called Happy Haunting and it is really cute.

I also got 3 stamp sets
Cookie Cutters Halloween Clear Stamp Set

Oh What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set 
Foxy Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set and Foxy Builder Punch

and just look at all these cute critters you can make from this set

So tonight I am going to try and sit for a few hours and play with these wee sets and see what I can come up with I have seen LOADS of ideas on pinterest for this wee set and all it can do and im excited. x 

Otherwise today I made another card for my monday card making series and it is so cute.
these are just perfect for young childrens school friends and they dont take a lot of supplies or time.
the paper used for this card is from the candycane lane papers they are from the christmas catalogue 2016 available until 2nd January. - this card will be live on my youtube channel on the 10th October 2016 (I have scheduled a few weeks in advance) 

Things on the home front are quiet which is a welcome relief.
Jayden has come home from school with a clarinet, anyone have earplugs??? lol but if he enjoys it then so be it we will just need to grin and bare it.
Jordan spoke to his support worker today and she is coming out to see him next week and has said she will get him on a training course earning £55 a week, it isnt a lot of money but... it will give him something to do and stop him from following the path he was on hopefully and it might just go in his favour when the case goes to court knowing that he has been really trying they might suggest a suspended sentence.  But time will tell.

Anyway I am off to play with my new goodies 

Happy Crafting everyone, 
Love and Hugs Karen 






No comments:

Post a Comment