Tuesday 6 September 2016

Sick Kids

Sorry for no blog yesterday but wee Jayden-Jack had a migraine headache and was off school.

Jayden got woke at 7am and said he wasnt feeling well had a sore head and felt sick, so he had a wee slice of toast and then gave him some medication to help the headache but with him being poorly I was dealing with him, so didnt really have much time to do much.

I did tidy my craftroom a little bit, as I made a small butterfly from an altered CD
I love it and when I had die cut it, I needed to find my crop a dile so needed to hunt through everything lol.

I love the colours of this and will add jump rings and then chain to it will be lovely.

I also got my stampin up order, I had ordered softly falling (snow falling) embossing folder, and the thoughtful banners bundle which was the stamp set and punch, so hand for so many different uses I love it.

I havent slept much through the night and ended up making this card



The paper is from the silent night paper collection from First Edition.
It is a lovely soft tone and ideal for the idea I had in mind,
The snowman was simply 2 circles die cut and covered with Aleenes Glittered Snow which is a textured paste with glitter in it. so pretty. The snowflakes were from first edition dies and spellbinders dies and the words are from tim holtz holiday script dies I love it.

This morning I have applied for the trimcraft design team, I adore trimcraft products and so buy a lot of them mainly from Our Jo at Jo's Crafty Pad over on facebook
I uploaded 3 projects to apply so I chose my parents wedding anniversary canvas, my bow card, and also a selection of notecards so fingers crossed, but I am just happy to have applied and they are seeing my work.

Mum has finally been diagnosed with spondylitis so she is being referred to a neuro surgeon to see if they want to do some surgery, but I very much doubt that they will want to due to the fact mum has a LOT of other health issues including her having to be on warfarin for deep vein thrombosis so any surgery means she need to come off her warfarin to let her blood thicken up and then once she is post op they need to thin the blood again but slowly so that the internal surgery doesnt bleed.
so I think they may try physio or some other form of treatment initially. She is still in the hospital at the moment as he blood pressure is very low and they want that to be up before the let her home.

Jordan has a meeting with his support worker today to discuss his options for improving his life and turning things around, so fingers crossed that goes well, Jayden is still of school today with yet another headache, so I am going to be making him an appointment at the doctors asap to get him a  wee check over.

The car we are still waiting to hear back from them so I as yet dont know what is going to happen.

Anyway thats it for now hope you all have a lovely day 

Happy Crafting Love Karen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment