Wednesday 14 September 2016

Never Ending

Sorry for the no post yesterday but to be honest things have been hellish in my little world the past 72hrs.
Jordan appeared at court yesterday and the court liason officer emailed his support worker and said he had been bailed and they were sorting him out a bus pass to get home.
7pm is his curfew time ans he still wasnt home, by 8pm I was really worried thinking perhaps he had caught the wrong bus or lost his pass god knows but we jumped in the car and drove out the bus route between our town and the court house in Kilmarnock, no sign of him anywhere, we got home at 10pm and I rung his lawyer just to see if he knew where he had gone or with who but it was his voicemail, his friend had already phoned the local custody desk to see if he had been detained again but he wasnt there either. 10.30pm his lawyer called me back and said Jordan had not been granted bail and was in the youth offenders institute 50miles away, he was being remanded for 7 days (dont ask me why they say 7 days) but after very little sleep I got on the phone first thing this morning.
Spoke to his support worker and tore shreds off her for giving me the wrong information, then my phone rung and it was jordan he sounded very chocked up and on the verge of tears I honestly dont know how I held it together to speak to him but I did, no one had spoken to him since he arrived (beyond other prisoners) and he isnt allowed to smoke they took his tobacco off him, I said I would see if he could get and ecig but I have since found out thats no allowed either. We spoke for about 10mins and told him we would be through tonight with stuff for him and money told him to try behave and that I loved him and I couldnt wait till he gets home. I then rung the family laison officer at the prison and got an idea of what he needed. to be told underwear and money thats it, everything else has to be bought inside the prison for security and they were prison clothes.
I booked a visit for Saturday afternoon the visits are all afternoons and one evening Monday
so we can only go 2x a week at the most for 2 reasons 1 is Ian cannot afford to lose too much time work wise and fuel costs 100mile round trip 2x a week is a lot of money.
So we didnt get home tonight till 10pm had a chippy for dinner and then settled Jayden, had to ring his school today and explain to them why he might play up as their is so much drama at home, but he had already spoke to the teacher (my son has no secrets) but Im glad I spoke to them too incase they thought I was trying to cover it up.
Sadly crafting is just not on my radar just now which is heart wrenching but honestly the lack of sleep and worry my brain is just literally coping hour by hour.
I got a stunning kit delivered the other day from our Scrimpy 
absolutely outstanding and I have a gorgeous canvas (well 2 I have ordered another pair of shoes from Amanda) ready to work on this project one for my niece Mirin and my niece Leah both girls do dancing and ballet included in that so this will be a perfect little christmas present for the girls for their rooms.
I am also waiting on some stamping up stuff coming (Im excited)
Stampin’ Scrub

Stampin’ Mist
Embossing Buddy
Clear Tiny Treat Boxes
Metal rimmed pearls
Paper Piercing Tool
1 -1/2” circle Punch
Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Bundle
Merry Mice Clear mount stamp set
Candy Cane lane designer paper


and hostess gifts
gift of love
lots of love

So I am dying to get my hands on them and have also just ordered this week
Cookie Cutter Halloween Clear-Mount Stamp Set (it works with the punch for the christmas bundle) Foxy Friends Stamps Set + Fox Builder Punch (super cute wee animals) Oh what Fun stamp set

That scrimpy has a lot to answer for lol x my addiction to laces and trims and now bloody stampin up x
but they are brilliant quality and I do use the sets I have bought so they arent being wasted x

Anyway going to sign out I think if you havent gone and hung yourself over my depressing life,
but it is 2.30am and I really need to try get some sleep as I have a few phone calls to make tomorrow including one to my doctor for something to calm me to get me into the prison for a visit x
Dont know when my next blog will be but until things settle they wont be daily sadly x

Anyway stay safe and well x Love always Karen x


No comments:

Post a Comment