Saturday 17 September 2016

Happy Saturday

Wow a week has gone already and I feel like it has been a lifetime since last saturday night when the start of our bad week started.
But I am so glad it is all over. 

Yesterday I got so frustrated with my craftroom I have so much stuff and nowhere to put it all x so I have had to do a massive clean up, Ian took me to poundstretchers to buy 2 new sets of drawers (they are huge drawers and they also stack, so I can put 2 up on top of each other to give me 8 drawers high and still have some storage room for boxes on top.)
The drawers are wide enough to hold 12x12 paper pads. which are brilliant for keeping everything organised. I just love it
I also use my drawers to store my laces and trims I store them on 6"x3" chipboard and store them like soldiers standing up length ways. 
and can fit in 4 rows which is tons of room for trims and easy to flip through and see what you want.

So I came home and got busy trying to organise (gosh wish I hadnt started lol)
But I had a happy mail delivery (an order from Amanda) my subscription box for Sept (beautiful) if you want to order on for yourself I will leave the link HERE 
I also had a fab stampin up haul and 2 little glass jars and 2 little fairys (so cute) going to make a small captured fairy for my neighbour :) x 
But my stampin up haul was a huge order and I am delighted I got 

Stampin’ Scrub – 126200 - £15.50 Stampin’ Mist – 102394 - £4.00 Embossing Buddy – 103083 - £5.50 Clear Tiny Treat Boxes – 141699 - £6.75 Metal rimmed pearls – 138394 - £4.50 Paper Piercing Tool – 126189 - £3.75 1 -1/2” circle Punch – 138299 - £14.50 Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Bundle – 143493 - £31.50 Merry Mice Clear mount stamp set – 142145 - £15.00 Candy Cane lane designer paper - 141981 - £10.00

because I hosted the online party and got some orders and my own big order I got 2 stamp sets free as a hostess bonus and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL
Love you Lots Photopolymer Stamp Set - 141801 - £8.00
Gift of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set - 141796 - £9.00

also ordered since then and waiting on the being delivered.
Cookie Cutter Halloween Clear-Mount Stamp Set - 142255 - Price: £15.00 Foxy Friends Stamps Set + Fox Builder Punch - 142326 - Price £36.00 Oh what Fun - 140386 - £19.00

and some halloween papers that were on clearance.
so last night when I had enough of the tidying and I decided to have a play and the cookie cutter christmas is so so cute I love it x here is some of the items I done yesterday x

From the Love you Lots Set,

From the Love you Lots Set,

Cookie Cutter Christmas Set

Cookie Cutter Christmas Set

Cookie Cutter Christmas Set

So cute I love them all so hard to choose my favorite but I will be making some projects using them on my youtube channel to see my haul please pop over and watch the videos as I show them in much more detail.

Jayden had a sleepover birthday party last night in my neighbours (2 doors down) her little boy Sean is 10 and Jayden and him are the only boys in the street among a ton of girls all around the same age,
Skye, Kasey, Kiera, Mirin, Megan, Holly and the boys, Reggie is just started school, Joey and Brian are toddlers so they only really have each other. so they are either in here together or in Lynn's together so I know he would have been fine and if not he was only next door and could come home easily.

Jordan had a quiet evening too, went round to his friends and watched a bit of TV then came home about 10.30pm and watched the chelsea match he had sky+ earlier in the night.
it is so good having him home.


Ian is going to pick me up another 2 sets of drawers next week as they are so much neater and tidier than boxes and shelfing as they just look messy at least in the drawers they look tidy and out the way and I can still easily access everything I need.
I do need to find a new storage solution for my cling and clear stamps, right now they are in lever folders but they are so messy I have them in a4 pockets on laminated paper so they stick to it and are easy to see what I have and I love it but they are so bulky, I think I am going to look on ebay for DVD cases and see if I can pick up some there so add them by theme and then I can store them on shelf and have easy access. I love the way Stampin up have their sets it is ideal and so much less mess.
So I think I am going to give that a shot.

Anyway thats about it for today.
Happy Crafting and Lots of Love and Hugs Karen xx





No comments:

Post a Comment