Saturday 1 October 2016

World Card Making Day


Happy World Card Making Day
I have done 2 videos to mark the occasion
One is a Christmas Themed Card
and one notecard set 
so go check them out, the link to my channel is →

Here is the photos of the cards I made



Didnt video this one but I thought it was cute and wanted to share it with you all x 

Todays agenda is very quiet 
Ian has gone to work and took Jayden to drop him off with his nana and papa for mass tonight,
Ian will collect him when he finishes work.
Jordan is asleep still he was out all night so no idea when he will surface.
I have been awake since about 7ish am so am just making sure I have sorted what needs done then I am going back to my bed to read my ereader, I started reading the scarpetta series by patricia cornwell a few weeks ago and am now on book 4 x I love the series and would love them to turn it in to a movie as I think it would be great ;)
There has been talk about it for a number of years but it has never came to fruition so who knows.

I did download the 3 short stories from the harry potter series that were just released but havent read them yet infact I havent even uploaded them to my ereader.

October is also a month for me with a lot of awareness needing raised 
Breast Cancer Awareness
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness
and also Mental Illness Awareness Week (2nd-8th)

So I will be posting lots of stories on my blog this month in relation to these subjects and hope to open some peoples eyes to the unthinkable reality that some people need to live with day in and day out x 

Anyway until Tomorrow Happy Crafting love and hugs always Karen x


No comments:

Post a Comment