Saturday 29 October 2016

Super Busy Week

I have been so busy this week,
between viewing houses and creating projects for design team work
and on top of that doing commission work and my swap commitments for scrimpys, I literally have not had time to scratch my bum ;)

So phew this weekend Jayden is staying with his nana & papa, Aunty Lala (Laura) and Mirin
Laura took Jayden and Mirin to the scottish wrestling event in Paisley last night, Laura was a huge fan of the wrestling wwe so she has passed on her love to the kids over the years and Jayden absolutely loves it so she takes him with her when she goes now.






Some photos at their wrestling events over the years dont ask me who the wrestlers are as I dont have a clue haha x 

But so glad my sister enjoys stuff like that and can happily take Jayden with her to allow him these experiences.

Today Jordan is going to work with his dad, one of his clients is having a halloween party tonight and has a lot of guests coming and wants the garden and back garden spotless so with Ian's time so restricted he had to get extra help and he dragged Jordan in to it, so fingers crossed they both get home alive and dont kill one another.

I meanwhile have a project in production that I want to get finished today I also have 2 swaps for scrimpys I need to complete and get done incase anyone lets us down and cant commit to sending we dont want anyone left out so I am backup ;) have a lot done but still a few more to complete that I need to do today and tomorrow.

My Guest Design Team Kit from 
Xanderous Crafty Stash arrived and I have completed my main project
(but cant share it with you all until the 4th November)
Video is up scheduled on my youtube channel for that date and I have a canvas/wall hanging in production to decorate today also as part of that but hope to film some of the process for you all.

But heres a look at my kit and a link to Naomi's store Xanderous Crafty Stash



I have also been working on some of the swaps for Scrimpys









A mix of paper embellishments, fabric tags, altered pegs and 3x3 notecard set and box.
Phew lol x 

Anyway hope you all have a fab week and keep your eyes peeled for more projects.

Love and hugs always Karen x 
Happy Crafting xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment