Thursday 13 October 2016

Busy Bee

Been working on a few projects and been making so many projects over the last few days it has been great.
Firstly let me share my gorgeous heart shaped box that I mentioned in my last blog.










The box was from Scrimpys Subscritpion Box Kit from August stunning absolutely stunning.
I used Floral Muse paper collection to cover the box all the trims and laces came from Scrimpy's lace Closet the flowers are from Samaflora and Jo's Crafty Pad I just love the mixture of them all together the colours all work perfectly together I absolutely love it.
The base I covered using white felt, and pearl flatbacks for feet. 


I also have been working on a loaded envelope,
The tutorials I found online I didnt really get them so I worked on it myself and made my own from scratch, I love the measurements but wanted more space for goodies so I decided to make a second one with wider gussets and more give on both sides.
I will post the tutorial tomorrow with photos to cover the tutorial x
but here is the one I made today x







I adore it x again it is using the floral muse paper collection.

Enjoy your day and happy crafting.
Lots of Love and Hugs Karen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment