Thursday 20 October 2016

Halloween Crafts

I apologise for my last blog if it upset anyone but sadly this is my reality sometimes.
I am glad to say it has pasted for now, I am still low but not feeling as vulnerable as I was last weekend.

So what have I been doing?
I went on Saturday Evening to collect Jayden from my mums with Ian and sat for 10 mins, then we went to visit Ians Sister Heather she was babysitting Baby Freddie doing her nana duties so got a wee hold of him he is just the most precious little thing ever, just gorgeous.

I then came home and done a wee bit of crafting and started on my halloween boxes as I got a commission order for 30 (then a further order for 10)
So have been beavering away in a production styled method, cut all my mat layers of patterned paper, scored and cut all my boxes, glued all the boxes, then added the papers.
I then done all the decorations for them colouring and glittering them all and then done all the wee sentiments. they are all still flat just need to glue the bases just before they are picked up so I saves some room in my wee craftroom otherwise I would drown in boxes lol.
but they are very cute.









This is the font I used for a lot of the cute images in the last photo
http://www.dafont.com/mtf-sweet-halloween-dings.font

I have also been working on embellishments for my loaded envelope but... because it will eventually be sent to someone I can't share the pieces with you and perhaps spoil the surprise.
So need to keep it under wraps.

I also got my latest Stampin Up Haul but with the exception of the wink of Stella pen I havent had time to play with them yet but watch this space x 

Also wanted to announce that I am a Guest Designer for November for Xanderous Crafty Stash
fab little facebook store with lots of little embellishments for your projects cannot wait to share their goodies with you all.

Anyway until next time happy crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment