Wednesday 14 December 2016

Apologies for being MIA


Wow where has the last 2 wks gone???
I have been really busy and kept occupied with swaps on Scrimpys and also coping with my health at the moment which has been a bit of a struggle.

December is just hectic and this year has been worse than usual with my eldest having problems with his impending court date, I was struggling with that but he was at a pleading diet last weeks and the trial was due to begin on Tuesday but they have postponed it until February 6th as they need to gather more evidence and his solicitor needs time to work on his case, so I am relieved that at least Christmas he will be with us all x 

I have been making TONs and TONS of butterflies using the itty bitty Butterfly punch and the Elegant Butterfly Punch from SU along with the papillion potpourri and made so stunning embellishments x

Also as part of Scrimpys I took part in a handmade altered box (which is my thing) and filled with handmade flowers which I made in abundance x I loved making them all x 



This was a project I made to add in one of my swap parcels I love to gift handmade beautiful items x 

An Altered Doritos Dip Jar so pretty and shabby even though it isnt PINK lol 

Handmade pearl bling, I have a tutorial on how to make these on my youtube channel x

Some Pin wheel Embellishments again an added extra for swap group x
The paper used for these was County Garden so pretty and shabby chic feeling x

The box I made for my handmade altered box for Scrimpys

Some of the lovely flowers I added to the box 

Altered Butterfly x

A make a card monday card using the same county Garden paper pad

A wall plaque using a shadow technique I just love it x 


Altered paper flowers (the green is original and the blue is revamped)

Todays project I was filming it for youtube but my wonderful neighbour has her roof being redone and the workers decided 10mins into my process video to start using a hammer drill so had to turn it off x but I so love the effect of it x so pretty and girly x 

My agenda for the rest of this week tomorrow I need to ring the GP (annual diabetes check is overdue) then on Friday I need to make Jordans birthday cards.
Saturday is Jordans 18th Birthday, so hopefully we can go out for lunch and let him have his first legal pint x then on Sunday we are over to my parents for them to give Jordan his birthday my sister and brother will be there also I think x 

Also this week my niece Jean and her husband Adam gave birth to my newest nephew Jackson AJ Crawford he was 7lbs 7oz and was born 10.21am 9th December 2016


Adam, Jean and Jackson


Baby Jackson going home


and big sister Hailie-Jayne waiting patiently for Mummy, Daddy and Jackson to come home.

I am incredibly blessed to have such a HUGE family and to be blessed with so many little ones to keep us all young (I wish lol)

Anyway will be back very soon I promise to share my birthday boys 18th with you all xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment