Saturday 19 November 2016

Friends & Family

This week I have struggled a bit and some days I have literally been counting the minutes till bed time again but with amazing friends and family I am fighting to live another day.
This week was suicide prevention week and to be fair although suicide is something that is very real and never far from my thoughts but I have always said as long as my kids need me I will never leave them, at least not at my own hands.
Doesn't mean I dont struggle with it I do but my 2 boys keep me focused and keep me fighting on my worst days.

Otherwise this week I have been crafting as usual, and doing my best to keep busy, 
I have been doing a lot of card making and not much else to be fair 
as they are quickest and easiest for me at the moment to make and clear up quickly and not worry about lots of materials needed x 

So here are a few of this weeks makes










I also got some goodies this week, I needed glossy accents so Ian gave me £10 so that I could get free shipping from Sirstampalot
So I got my glossy accent, and crystal stickles which was running dreadfully low and lastly I got an amazing bargain of dreamweaver crackle paste it is normally between £8-£10 I got it for £4
super happy x 
Also got my order from Amanda for my SU stuff, 
Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies (swoon they are yummy)
I got Papillion Potpurri stamp set (which I love)
Itty Bitty Butterfly punch
I also got, acetate boxes, 2 rolls of bakers twine mini glue dots.

And last night I ordered a few last minute bits from Jo's Crafty Pad
because this will be my last week of buys for the year, until Spring time (except essentials like glue and things) 

This week Xanderous Crafty Stash has had a fab sale for christmas countdown, so amazing bargains.
So I have bought somethings from Naomi as well as her goodies are just gorgeous and again need to stock up for the winter lol.

Jordan got his indictment for his court dates in he is up on the 5th December for a pleading diet and then 19th December is his trial date. So I am fearing he may not be spending christmas with us, which is heartbreaking but he is fully aware of what he faces so we really need to hope that the judge takes in to consideration his age and that it is his first brush with the law and also the fact that the 3rd accomplice was a 38yr old man who has a record longer than anyone I know, so I am hoping they can see he has managed to entice them into doing the "jobs" with him for the little bit of cash.
Scary time for us all x his 18th Birthday is 17th December so we are taking him out for a family lunch just the 4 of us and make it also an early Christmas Day meal just incase things dont turn out well. But we just need to keep our fingers crossed, he has learnt his lesson and manages to realise that crime doesnt pay and that the cost is greater than a few quid.

Other news this week, is my wee santa letters are going well, I absolutely love doing them and enjoy knowing that the little ones get such a magical start to the festive season, it really is priceless x 

anyway until the next time ladies and gents x Happy Crafting

Love and hugs Karen xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment