Sunday 4 June 2017

SU New Annual Catalogue EXCITING

I absolutely love the new annual catalogue, I have placed a very scary order.
but I am really excited and I absolutely love my SU goodies, I really do enjoy playing with them and the quality is outstanding. So I thought I would share some of my purchases with you.


Beautiful Bouquet Bundle (love my florals)


Colourful Seasons Bundle (Cherry Blossom sold me)


Daisy Delight Bundle


Label Me Pretty Bundle

These are the bundles I chose, I love my florals and do mix and match them a lot to make beautiful flowers and embellishments I love that the sets do mix and match so beautifully.
The cherry blossom from Colourful Seasons was my absolute favorite it was the thing that swayed me to buy that bundle as I do love it so much x 

Background Bits Stamps (Hostess Set)
I love the flowers and the script so pretty

Birthday Bloom Stamps
that big flower is the perfect flower for colouring and using as a center piece on your card.

Floral Phrases
The big stamp matching the DSP it was a must have and being the font addict that I am the script sentiments were perfect.

Garden in Bloom 
Love the two step stamping and the gorgeous floral images well it was an easy choice.

Inspired Events
Many of you will know I was raised RC and my sons are both raised in the faith too so are almost all my family so this set will be well used and the font used is BEAUTIFUL

Sharing Sweet Thoughts (Ronald McDonald House Charity Set)
I have the Jar of love framelits so this was too cute to not purchase and it helps an amazing charity too.

Sheet Music Background Stamp
I love this stamp it is prefect

Special Celebrations
Sentiments are wonderful for a wide variety of cards.

This Little Piggy
When I was in my late teens I collected pigs ornaments and stuffed toys and I just loved them and I only got rid when the kids came along because I didnt want porcelain or glass hanging around with babies toddling around, broke my heart to pass them on but needs must sometimes x 
But when I first saw this stamp set I was 100% sold 

Touches of Texture
I have had my eye on this for ages and I finally decided it was now I needed it perfect for all the florals and to create lovely backgrounds for them

Tranquil Tulips
So pretty just simplistic and I love that.

Vertical Greetings
Another I have been toying with for about 7-8months and decided to just go with it and I love the gorgeous images and the greetings being vertical add another plus point as I have no vertical greeting stamps.


Bold Butterfly Dies
I adore the butterflies and I use them in LOTs of my projects,


Butterfly Thinlit Dies
once again another butterfly die that go with a lot for the stamp sets I already have.


Large Number Die
I do make a lot of Children Commission cards and having number dies of this size will make life a lot easier for me.


Layering Circle Dies
a must have for card makers


Layering Oval Dies
again another must have for card makers.

On top of these goodies I bought some DSP's and Embellishments, Tools and ink pads in the new in colours and the markers. 

Cannot wait till it arrives super super excited.

Here is some cards I have made this week
This one was part of Stampin' for all community group
its a facebook group for Stampin' Up! fans and the admin host a sketch challenge every Monday it is fun.

Using Eastern Palace Bundle with the new Fresh Fig In colour for 2017

Nice and bright summer feel card, not my normal colour tones but I wanted to try it.

My neighbours little girl turns 1 this week so I used nitwit collections for making this super cute shaker card.

my favorite mint macaron and succulents dies and stamps 




I made this super cute Tuxedo Card for fathers day it is just CUTE x Using Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock x 

This weeks been one I had to focus and stay busy due to stuff going on in the house with my eldest son x so needing to keep busy and my card making has helped keep my occupied.


Also has been a tough week all in all x but I am plodding on regardless and enjoying each day as it comes.

Lots of Love and Crafty Hugs Karen xx








No comments:

Post a Comment